Advertisement

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bell shaped UFO



This incident was reported  on last July 21st from South Wales,England. Eye witness is a retired soldier John Levis from the royal army.

This is not the first time that this kind of a UFO was reported. Several times these kind of sightings were reported but the leading incident was reported from the Pennsylvania,United States in December 1965. This aircraft was crash landed to Kecksburg  and it was moved immediately to an unknown place by the American army. I will bring more about this in another post.


Now lets check eye witnesses statements :-

"I felt warmer in the bedroom so i opened the window. Then I saw the strange object that flying above the town. There was no sound so I first thought that was a bird,but took some photos because I felt doubtful. It was visible for about 7 minutes. "


Share with friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment